Friday, April 23, 2010

MRI results.

Trav's MRI showed no cancer in his spine!!

I cannot tell you how shocked I am. When we met with the radiation Dr. the other day, she was pretty convinced that the results wouldn't be so good.

He does have a bulging disc now. But hey, we will take it!

(It's slightly sad that a bulging disc is good news, isn't it?)

Thanks for all your prayers. We are spending the weekend worry free, and I may even sleep tonight. (Cross your fingers.)

Monday, we head to Ogden to get set up for radiation. And Trav gets some tattoos on his back. SEXY!

10 comments:

Eileen said...

I wish I knew how to do a cartwheel! Please don't try and picture that in your head.

I AM OH SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Kandi said...

FANTASTIC!!! I'm extremely happy for your good news. You need it!

Watkins said...

That is wonderful news! What a relief for you both! Good luck on Monday.

Trisha said...

This is such good news!

Guymon Family said...

What a relief! Although the bulging disc doesn't sound too fun, I am thrilled for your wonderful news!

Kellie said...

I can't even imagine the emotional roller-coaster you're always having to endure.

I am so so so glad that this was good news!

The Falkers said...

I know I always tell you this, but I. Love. You. You are awesome and no one deserves a dose of good news like you and your sweet little family!

Can I bring you lunch or anything while you are in Ogden??? I would love to take you out or just hang out if you have some down time... think about it... some say I am pretty fun... just sayin. XO

The Falkers said...

PS - I hope he can get a sweet Chinese character or a heart tat with your name through it... just sayin.

Mandi said...

Oh that is wonderful news. I thought about you all day and was very happy to see this post. Yay! I hope you did get some good sleep. Have a great weekend!

The Gundies said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEWS! I am little slow because I have been busy, but I wanted you to know that not having me do something for you where you are so close is unacceptable. Please consider us anytime you even THINK you need help!!!