Thursday, December 18, 2008

No News. Happily.

Maybe this blog wasn't such a good idea, I don't really have anything new to add to it! But hey, no news is good news, right?

We are really enjoying the Holiday Season without cancer looming over us. Last year it was always there, but this year, we are forgetting about it and just enjoying every second!

Travis doesn't have a treatment for the next 2 weeks, and we are all very happy about it! He hopefully will be canker free, and will be able to feel %100 throughout!

I hope you all have a great Christmas! We sure appreciate all of you who read this, and those of you who are always praying for us. We love you!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

You guys deserve the most magical Christmas EVER!

chety

Holly said...

Hay, I found your blogs! I know finally. We are so happy about the no news good news!! Your such a great friend and I love ya! You're going to have a great christmas!

Holly

Grandmajoann said...

Well a BIG Merry Christmas to your darling family. I am so glad that you are linked to our family blogs now so everyone will know what is going on with you. Good luck Travis, and we will pray for you and you know, I KNOW HE hears my prayers. You will be okay. Love ya all.