Thursday, March 24, 2011

Results

I don't have much time tonight, so I'll make it quick.

The results were decent.

Shrinkage!!! in the rib!!
A small amount of growth in the tumors in his kidney (yes, tumor(s). I always thought there was only 1, but there are 2. Imagine how dumb I felt when I freaked out after seeing the #2 and hearing Trav tell me that they've always been there...I'm a moron.)
The lesion on the liver is showing up again, but I'm pretty sure it's always been there and was just looked over last time.
And the lungs are stable.

Kidney function is good.

We feel very loved. I received a million inquiring phone calls/e-mails/and texts over the past few days.

We are blessed.
We are lucky.
And we are gonna enjoy the next 3 months-till the next scan reminds us how sucky this stuff is.

Love to all.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOU! GRATEFUL FOR THE GOOD!!

The Falkers said...

That comment from "JOSH" was actually me, Michelle :-) XO

The Hoths said...

YAY!!! I am so glad!

KIRSTEN said...

So happy you guys got some good results!

Brittney said...

Hooray for shrinkage! LOVE IT. So glad you can take a bit of a breather for a while. Loves!

Watkins said...

So glad to hear this news. Your in my prayers daily.

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I'll bet trav never thought you'd both be so excited about shrinkage! ;-) so happy you got good news.

Mandy said...

SO happy to hear the good new!! I am so sorry your family and our family has to see this happen to him!! We love u and him!!

Eva said...

hi there, just wanted to wish your family all the best, i know how hard this battle is. My Dad had melanoma, and also a tumor on his kidney that was removed a few weeks ago. Crappy cancer indeed.

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a courageous, strong and determined person. u are an inspirational hero. i was born with a rare life threatening disease. I love it when people sign my geustbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Bryon's Family said...

I assume the long absence means your living life. If this is the case then ROOHAH! If not and things may be a little rocky now, please know you guys are in our prayers.