Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thursday Night Therepy

I owe a little apology to those of you wondering how Trav's x-ray went on Thursday. He went in before his treatment, and after waiting for an hour and a half, couldn't wait any longer because he had to go get his weekly dose of poison.

He will get it this week some time, and I will keep you posted.

Till then, enjoy this picture of Sienna and Dad snuggling the Thursday night blues away. Yes, they are both out cold, and yes, it's only 7:15 p.m.

I tell you what, that little lady is good for his soul.

4 comments:

The Falkers said...

I love it! So so sweet! I am sure that is the best thing to make him feel better! xo

Trisha said...

What a sweet duo.

Candace said...

That made me cry a little; precious, absolutely precious.

Grandmajoann said...

I am so happy that there is just a little good news in all this. We love all of you and do hope the prayers can take a portion of this away from him. Golfing sounds good. Hope he can continue on with that. Sunshine and exercise! That is a real plus....